- The antioxidant activity of BHT (Food Grade) can be transferred to baked products if it is used as an antioxidant in the shortenings used in their manufacture.
- BHT (Food Grade) acts as a synergist with BHA and mixtures of these antioxidants are commonly used for stabilizing fats and oils as given weight of the mixture imparts a greater stability to the fat or oil than would the same weight of BHT (Food Grade) or BHA if used individually.
- BHT (Food Grade) is a particularly good antioxidant for stabilizing meat, fish and bone meals. BHT (Food Grade) may be used, either alone or in combination with BHA, to stabilize edible tallows and fats, fish and fish liver oils, vitamins and essential oils.
- The maximum usage levels weight % of fat or oil as permissible by FDA and USDA are 0.02 and 0.01 respectively.
25 Kgs in Paper Bags with LDPE liner inside.
Dry & Cool (Ambient Tem. 25°C.)
- When the container is intact : 2 years from date of Manufacturing
- When the container is open : Subject to external environment